5.07.2011

Fully Funded!!!!

Praise the Lord!
I am over fully funded for Greece with just 28 sponsors! How powerful is that?

I am blessed, I am blessed!

God has placed amazing people in my life: people who love the Lord, who love to give, who love one another.

Raising support was nerve racking. But God provides. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I didn't know this process could be so emotionally and spiritually rewarding. I thought it was supposed to be difficult and disheartening.

But... I think I know where I'm supposed to be this summer :) It's clear now.
God is calling me to serve His people in Greece, and thanks to the enormous support of friends and family, I can answer that call.

I'm crying right now, considering all of the prayers you've been sending up on my behalf. I am shocked and blessed and thankful.

But here's the thing: don't stop now. Keep those prayers flowing. That is the. most. important. thing. If you haven't sent in support yet, but were planning to, let me know. I'm going to check with my team and make sure that no one else needs help.

I can't get over how blessed I am.
I hope I never do.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I've been praying for you every single day since you told me you were going. God is going to use you to do amazing things. I can't wait to hear how he uses you this summer.
    Love, Danielle

    ReplyDelete