9.29.2011

change.

Classes started this week. In order to understand how I'm feeling about this semester, there are some facts of which you need to be reminded.

Last semester:
- 20 hours of class time each week for 6 classes (with way more homework than I could possibly complete)
- overcommitment in extracurriculars
- a lack of focus, spiritual health, general well-being. stress.
- Nashville

This semester:
- 4 hours of class time each week for 2 classes, which are only on Tuesday and Wednesday [hello 5 day weekend!] (with what seems to be a very manageable amount of work)
- memories from this summer to fill my heart and mind
- more than enough time to breathe
- involvement in just 2 societies
- Scotland
- feeling God everywhere. knowing Him.

Can you say excited? Happy? Dreading next semester already? I can :)

It also helps that I have N.T. Wright (or 'Tom') as a professor.

Wish you all were here!

2 comments:

  1. You are NOT allowed to dread coming back to us! However, I am so so so so so happy to hear how much God is blessing you! Miss you like crazy (enough to where I constantly "see Kelsey" on campus when it's just a random person who doesn't even look like you.) What are your two classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have NT Wright as a professor. Please can I trade lives with you.

    Syneva

    ReplyDelete