10.27.2011

Letting go of bitterness.

I've spent so much time over the last few years feeling bitter. The circumstances that caused my bitterness haven't really changed. But I've changed my attitude. I've let go. I'm not in charge anymore.

Greece changed me. My teammates helped. God moved. My prayer life has seen a drastic reforming. I'm so thankful for this summer, for what it taught me, for how God used me. 

Even if nothing else has changed, I have. And that's what matters. 

I am thankful that my life is not my own. 

Thy will be done. 

2 comments:

  1. :] Proud of you, friend.
    -Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love you :)
    If I haven't told you a million times before, I'm so proud of you and your work this summer. And though I couldn't pinpoint what changed, I knew you had and it was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete