4.27.2011

{Blown Away}

I'm so blessed. I have friends and family who are beyond generous.

They're giving in service to the Lord, but I can't help thinking that these people believe in me and in what I'm trying to do enough to donate such large sums of money.

I'm shocked that they would consider me worth it. That they think I can do enough great things in the lives of others to warrant that.

I recognize that I'm blessed and I thank God everyday for putting these people in my life, who have always supported me in prayer and are now supporting me financially.

But wait. I can see Satan lurking. I can see him using this as an opportunity to make it all about me and how my friends and family view me. This is all about God. This is all about His kingdom. This is all about how He is able to work through me: an imperfect, fallen, human vessel.

This is not about me.

How humbling. How blessed am I!

Continue to pray that the support comes in. Pray for the support for the rest of my team as well. We are all struggling with trusting in God to provide. But if He wants to, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment