4.13.2011

News

I don't know why I've been absent for so long. My school work hasn't been too bad, although these next few weeks are going to be rough.

I do have a few quick updates for you all though:
1. I need to raise $7331 in the next 10 days. I thank God daily for my home church. They are so supportive of missions. Thanks to them I have $1040. I have a long way to go...

2. I bought Chacos and I am soooo excited for them! They'll be the perfect shoes for Greece this summer and for ever after. Thanks lifetime warranty!

3. I'll be living with five wonderful girls next spring in a beautiful house after I return from Scotland. Casa del sexaaay! I love my friends, and I'm so glad we all get to live together. No brothel law will stop us (it actually won't; eight girls is the limit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment