7.31.2010

Just a Bit of an Update

I thought I'd put out an update of what I've been up to lately.

First of all, here's the start of Kristi's scarf.
It's not very long, and I should have done a few rows of knit or purl only on the edge to stop it from curling. Oh well. I am also planning on looking up a new stitch pattern to give it some more life so I don't want to go too much longer.


I really like my new bamboo needles though. Plus, I think I can take them on planes!

Today after work, I bought a mug and mini spoon rest because I LOVED it and it was on sale.
So adorable.

Cutie owl :)

This is my favorite for sure. I love him.
Now I'm in a fall mood.

I don't want summer to end without getting a chance to renew my tan but I am ready for new classes and cooler weather and colorful leaves.

Speaking of classes...


This isn't even all of my textbooks. They've been coming in for the past week and making me excited to read them but also dread the large amounts of homework I'm sure to have. I find it hilarious and frightening at the same time. Oh dear goodness. I don't want to have 32 textbooks. Where am I even going to put all of these in my dorm room!! It's not a fun prospect.
See the second book from the bottom in the first photo? The big fat one? That's my new Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, aka my Greek dictionary. It's MASSIVE. No joke. It's the one that frightens and excites me the most. Seriously. It's a freaking dictionary... that just happens to be one of my textbooks, one of my most important textbooks.
And I makes me laugh that my Hebrew Old Testament is German. I think one of my biggest struggles in Hebrew is going to be reading left to right. It goes against my every nature.

The only other thing I have to show you is my new journals/ makeshift planners. They came in a set of four, and I smile every time I see them. Wouldn't you?




I'm starting with the third one because it reminds me most of fall. I'm so excited to start filling it up!

Well, goodnight for now! Hopefully I'll have all kinds of things to show you tomorrow-- it's craft day with Lindy. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Those journals are adorable!
    -Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me that OWL!!!! Too cute:)
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete