3.25.2011

A Compilation of Thoughts.

This has been such a long week. It hasn't been too horrible, but very, very long. And this weekend is going to be rough. Real rough.

I'm starting to get Greek and Hebrew confused. Not a good sign.

I turn papers in without reading over them.

I fall asleep in any building on campus. In public.

I fall asleep in my wooden desk chair in the middle of translating.

I have failed to do all of my work.


But I don't hate it. I think, at least I hope, that I'm having more fun this semester. I spend a lot of time by myself but I also see a wider variety of people when I do see people.

I think my life is actually moving forward, progressing. I'm not just taking classes.

Yes, there are times that I'd like to be a normal college student. But really? Can anyone see me happy like that? I can't.




On a side note, it's starting to sink in that I'll be spending most of the rest of 2011 in Europe. So darn excited!

You'd all like blog posts from there, wouldn't you?

And you know what, Luce, this blogging every day thing isn't all that bad. Thank you for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked it!
    And yes to blog posts from Europe :) I'll join you on that venture.
    Good luck with the weekend!

    ReplyDelete