3.29.2011

Israel

It's been four years to the month since I went to Israel. Woah.

My friend Jordan left today for the Holy Land for two weeks. She's going to absolutely love it, but it's also putting a huge strain on her semester. Please pray for her as she travels and as she returns to a giant mountain of homework. You should also follow along with her at Idle and Blessed as she blogs throughout her journey.

I'm so excited for her to come back. I've never really had anyone with whom I could talk to about Israel. It's going to bring it all back to me, and we can compare photographs and memories and experiences! I tried to tell her what to look forward to, and I ended up telling her everywhere we went and everything I saw. Ha!

Israel is a big part of who I am. I would not be the person I am nor the major I am without that experience. I'm thankful all over again for what God taught me through the land where He first revealed himself. I can only pray that God gives Jordan this same kind of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment