3.21.2011

What Constitutes Elegant Food?

I feel refined.
Margaret says that's ridiculous: it was fried southern cooking.


Explanation:
I took some big steps tonight.
1. I ate a carrot. A real, huge, raw carrot that started out with all of the other stuff (green stuff) on it that Margaret removed herself. And I ate it plain. Well, almost plain, with a little bit of hummus and/or cilantro dressing on each bite. BIG deal. I hate vegetables. But! It wasn't that bad! 
2. I ate salmon. Yes, you read that correctly. Salmon. As in the fish. Granted, it was in the form of salmon croquettes.... but still! And I enjoyed it! I even went back and picked up a second one!

So I don't care what way the food was prepared; I ate vegetables and fish tonight!

Be proud. 

Maybe I won't starve in Greece and Scotland...

No comments:

Post a Comment