3.30.2011

A prayer.

God,
You are so faithful. You know my heart and you bless me. You've created me with specific talents and passions and given me a heart for your people across the globe. It was you all along. There was nothing I did on my own. Your hand was over me at every step of the way. I'm so thankful. You are αββα, and you love me. I am blessed.
Continue to guide me. Never let me forget your purpose for me. Remind me daily of how unfailing your love is. Help me to keep my eyes and mind focused on you. Allow me to do your will.
There is none greater than you, God. I want to serve you all the days of my life. I want to love and care for your people as you do. I have heard your call; I will go.
You are holy, and you are perfect.
I love you.

Isaiah 6:8
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment